top of page
Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED 20 SEP 2022
This is a contract between the Client or ‘You’ (as defined below) and Rocketry Group, LLC (“Rocketry Group, “Rocketry”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Upon agreement for consulting services and a full review of the scope of work and pricing, you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with Rocketry, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon:
For good and valuable consideration of the agreed upon rate, the Client is electing to purchase Strategic Consulting services. In exchange, The Rocketry Group agrees to provide the services outlined in the Statement of Work provided to the Client.
If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, Rocketry, or its Founders, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Rocketry reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
2. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Statement of Work and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands the services being provided as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Rocketry website.
1. Please refer to the agreed upon Statement of Work for pricing and strategic services.
1. Client agrees not to share, copy, or distribute any documents or other proprietary information obtained through Rocketry, but Client will have full rights for any Client branded content.
1. If Client chooses to write about positive experiences with Rockety’s services, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on the Rocketry website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Rocketry an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to as part of a Testimonial.
1. Payment Terms: payment details will be outlined on the Statement of Work document and agreed upon. Payment is expected in full by the invoice due date. Accepted payment methods include check or bank transfer.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1. Rocketry and the Client reserves the right to cancel at any time. Should this occur, Client understands he or she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to Rocketry in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Rocketry whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up if payments were missed.
2. Rocketry does not provide refunds, but if the Client is not satisfied with the level of service, we welcome the Client’s feedback to determine the appropriate solutions to rectify.
bottom of page